you will never buy Donuts again after you see how it easy to make

you will never buy Donuts again after you see how it easy to make

I think I just ate my willpower! Donuts are one of my favorite sweet treats. Who is not a fan of breakfast donuts and coffee? Happiness is something deep fried or baked, and this recipe One Pot Chef is no exception. Pure happiness. We will learn how to make delicious blueberry fritters in the oven in minutes. Yes please!

I love the idea of baking donuts. Using the oven instead of frying is much healthier. Fat and oil are gone! These treats are sure to impress, homemade and healthy. I'll have to invest in a donut pan immediately.

My life is better because of this tasty video, but my line, it probably is not. (They are not healthy, but are not healthy healthy.) Looking for a donut a bit healthier? These 29 Greatist healthier alternatives may be just the thing for you.